Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No cable is the best cable
No cable is the best cable ....yea that was the slogan when i first buy my D Premier some years ago
Coming from Naim systems with a stable of boxes ,this was the new future Smile

Since then it have been upgraded two times and with a new casing second time its now a 250 pro , sometimes think what i could have bought for that money.

But where did the simplification go ? 

i using roon and streaming cabled trough a switch ,and starting to get tired of drop outs and restarting,re plugging everything almost every time i have shuttled down the system
What a nightmare plugging and unplugging when u get the message audio device is busy or it just start grackle and 
pick when u try to start it up again

and after implement the EtherRegen its not any better...ohhh and then we have the power supply's and the cables we cal upgrades we can play with,and of course the background getting darker and better for new each item supplied i can read ,make u think it must have been bad in the first place 

Sorry for ranting over BUT is anyone here using air streaming with success ? (no cable)
Is it possible to get a no cable air steaming solution with roon that actually works with Devialet ?

im moore and more thinking og getting this system back to the bare bone ,and get al the extra boxes and cables out the window

If not Devialet with roon cant do this seamless after money spent,i thinking of other systems like active speakers ,but again...no cable is the best cable they told everybody
Roon Nuceleus + Core/Tidal > Rood Ready wired ethernet > Keces P8 LPS > EtherRegan switch > D250 PRO > Sonus Faber Cremona M
Nordost Frey 2 Power cable - Blue Jeans Speaker Cables - Audioquest Diamond and Supra cat8 ethernet cables
Other: Ipad air with ROON Control / Pro Ject ground base - ISO Acoustics Orea - Herbie Tenderfoots 
"and those who were seen dancing were thougt to be insane by those who could not hear the music"

"and those who were seen dancing were thougt to be insane by those who could not hear the music"

Messages In This Thread
No cable is the best cable - by Petter - 10-Jun-2020, 13:55
RE: No cable is the best cable - by Drifter - 10-Jun-2020, 16:47
RE: No cable is the best cable - by sam1000 - 10-Jun-2020, 22:01
RE: No cable is the best cable - by Manfred - 11-Jun-2020, 14:33
RE: No cable is the best cable - by flohmann - 13-Jun-2020, 17:41