Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Silver Phantom problem
(22-Jul-2020, 17:11)Claus Wrote: I tried all the tips and tricks I could think of but in the end nothing worked.

I then opened a case with Devialet Support and after a some days of trying all their suggestions and submitting error reports through the Devialet app, Devialet Support deemed it to be a hardware problem. 

They then asked me to go to my local dealer to get the speaker replaced free of charge. 

The dealer didn’t agree to this for several reasons, among others that the speaker was out of warranty, and redirected me back to Devialet Support.

Devialet Support were very helpful and asked me to return my speaker to them instead. They sent me a return box via UPS and today I received a brand new speaker free of charge.

Fantastic customer support. Although it took some time, all the exchanges with Support was very professional and friendly. They didn’t have to replace my speaker, and I definitely didn't expect them to (it was 4 years old), but they did it anyway without me even asking. A very good experience.

Congrats,
That´s an amazing support example, lucky to deal with Devialet.
Enjoy your new Phantom.
Mac mini with Roon, Devialet 220 Pro CI, Black Sixteen speaker cables, Sonus Faber Guarneri Tradition and a pair of ears.

Messages In This Thread
Silver Phantom problem - by Claus - 13-Jun-2020, 20:53
RE: Silver Phantom problem - by massi.rav - 14-Jun-2020, 07:56
RE: Silver Phantom problem - by Claus - 22-Jul-2020, 17:11
RE: Silver Phantom problem - by BoyScout - 22-Jul-2020, 19:10