Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
EtherRegen saved my Devialet experience
Saying a Devialet 250 sounds harsh and unpleasant and then resolved by a EtherRegen is largely doubtful.

I have repeatedly compared with and without the EtherRegen, and I leave it in my system for about 1.5 months and then remove it. It does NOT make any difference.

I still have my EtherRegen in my home, I didn’t sell it because I feel like if I am selling it, I might be cheating the buyer.

Additionally, the EtherRegen runs very very hot, especially summer I feel unsafe to leave it on 24 hours 7 days. It might be safe but it just make me worry. It’s so much hotter than my 1000watt Expert 1000 Pro after 2 hour of loud play.

Do research on how TCP/IP works, if the Ethernet is unreliable in delivering data, we should really worry about Net banking, and all financial organisations should worry more than audiophiles. Remember those data are sent to the memory in Devialet Expert and then reclocked by Expert internals.

If you are using USB input into Devialet, story “might be” different, not the Ethernet.

Messages In This Thread
EtherRegen saved my Devialet experience - by PeppaPig - 14-Jul-2020, 11:28