Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
EtherRegen saved my Devialet experience
(25-Jul-2020, 07:57)Snoopy8 Wrote:
(24-Jul-2020, 19:31)BoyScout Wrote: After a long talk with my dealer, and he knows my system very well, i realize that maybe my problem came from the weakest point in the chain: the Zen mini. Of course there are other details to improve later, but this server, which provisionally bought just to release my laptop, it may be "braking" a bit the rest of the system.

So, i´m considering the changing. Because Innuos has a good price/quality ratio and a ripper (very important for me), i´m trying to find wich one between Zen MK3 and Zenith MK3 because, at first sight there aren´t a lot differences, just in price.
I´m searching reviews, tech details, comparisons, etc.
Have you a tip?
I read that the Innuos streamers are good but have not used one. Are you using a linear power supply (LPSU)?  As a general statement, most streamers can be improved with a good LPSU.

If you have the money, upgrade the Innuos, get the EtherREGEN and buy LPSUs for both. If you have a limited budget, get LPSU for existing streamer or get EtherREGEN by itself.

That´s a very solid alternative.
I´m tented to test the Zen or Zenith here at home, those has a better power supply.
Deppending on the feeling i´ll decide witch way to go.
Mac mini with Roon, Devialet 220 Pro CI, Black Sixteen speaker cables, Sonus Faber Guarneri Tradition and a pair of ears.

Messages In This Thread
RE: EtherRegen saved my Devialet experience - by BoyScout - 25-Jul-2020, 14:24