Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Upgrade Programme Shipping Concerns
Interesting question. I did the 129 to 220 upgrade, and then the CI upgrade, and the amp went off into the night as per the Devialet instructions. They sent a box, I packet it up, and it came back very quickly and in undamaged condition both times. I don't recall any reports of damage, but that is just my memory. The only oddities were some odd delays on the part of the courier company during the return journey, and another member in my area had his dual mono boxes left on his door step, unattended by the courier.

Devialet paid all the shipping and arranged for import & export paperwork, though there were some questions about that from the other Canadians here. It might be different where you are. I don't recall any discussion about insurance, but that does not mean that it shouldn't have been done. Perhaps let us know where you are, and others in the same area may be able to give more relevant advice.
Damon
Powernode, NAD M32, Cambridge CD transport, Analysis Plus, Nordost, iFi Nova, CSS Criton 1TDX, KEF C62
Vancouver, Canada

Messages In This Thread
Upgrade Programme Shipping Concerns - by Laura - 31-Aug-2020, 12:23
RE: Upgrade Programme Shipping Concerns - by Damon - 31-Aug-2020, 15:01