Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hidden differences between D120 and D200?
(23-Jan-2015, 20:21)Dr Tone Wrote:
(23-Jan-2015, 13:18)stuartwoodrandom Wrote: Actually, just been playing with the Configurator and there's a bug... When you access the Advanced Configurator and select a D120 (without the preamplified output), it allows you set the SAM On/Off option for your remote, but adding the preamplified output option breaks this and doesn't let you select it as an option.

Probably best tell Devialet there's a bug with their configurator.

Doesn't preamp out just turn off SAM anyway?  Or is it enabling the cross over that does?

From what I can tell, if you enable SAM it disables the crossover at the speaker level. I guess this makes sense? The crossover for the pre-outs is still available.

I believe there is a bug in the confirgurator: when I enable the pre-out for the D120 I no longer see the option for a SAM on/off button. When I changed back to a standard D120 I had the option for a SAM button again. This does not make sense.
Mac Mini ->iTunes/Amarra->AudioQuest Diamond USB->D120->Supra Sword Speaker Cables->KEF LS-50

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hidden differences between D120 and D200? - by audiophile911 - 23-Jan-2015, 23:06