Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sweet Room - Ideas for alternative uses other than room correction
Because I have little stand mounts in a large room, I have them set up too close to the front wall to add a bit of bass boost. For some frequencies that works great but for some it muddies the sound. I’m planning to use Sweet Room to compensate for that. I don’t know what you would call that. ‘Bad speaker set up’ compensation perhaps?
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sweet Room - Ideas for alternative uses other than room correction - by Pim - 18-Oct-2020, 20:56