Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AXD?
(30-Oct-2020, 08:11)Jean-Marie Wrote: This is nothing new, it has been available almost since the very beginning of the Expert, when only the D-premier was existing.

It is the capability to do multi amplification and to choose for each amp the filtering of the speakers in terms of filter type (low, high passing), the frequencies and the order of that filtering.

Note that beyond two ways you need to contact Devialet for them to create a custom configuration file for you since the configurator does not allow you to filter the speakers with a band passing filters, but Devialet has always provided this option as a service.

Jean-Marie

Oh, I see- thanks so much for your kind note. I am embarrassed that I've never noticed it before!
All the best- thanks again.
I looked at the webpage because I just sent my Expert in for the Update, and saw that the price had gone up, and then I got excited that I was getting something really new.... Smile
Kind regards,
David.
Shy
Currently: MacMini with Tidal, Qobuz Roon via RAAT / Cat7 Ethernet cable / Devialet 1000 Expert Pro CI (the BIG dogs!)/ Analysis Plus Oval 9 cable / Hyperion Audio 968 / Cheap cable to homemade, 12 inch powered subwoofers.

Messages In This Thread
AXD? - by ICUDoc - 30-Oct-2020, 07:30
RE: AXD? - by Jean-Marie - 30-Oct-2020, 08:11
RE: AXD? - by ICUDoc - 30-Oct-2020, 09:21
RE: AXD? - by pisabell - 01-Dec-2020, 17:10