Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
REW filters to Sweetroom eq.txt script (windows only)
(01-Nov-2020, 14:46)PeppaPig Wrote: What is the REW filters you mentioned for exporting? I just use the mic do a measurement and rew show me a graphic wave line, do I need to put a filter on top of the wave line??
The useful answer to this would require a huge response, I bought my measurement mic over 4 years ago, it's only in the last 6 months I really feel I am beginning to understand how to measure properly and do something useful with the measurements. I suggest looking around for tutorials on how to use REW, there are a lot out there, links to multiple ones have been posted to this site since sweet room was announced, FWIW I still recommend the moving mic method. I think watching some of the videos ones might be the best place to start, unless you hate videos like me, then try some experiments. The best place to start is lowering some of the big peaks your room will have in the bass, and then listen to the result, then start looking into house curves (targets). This topic requires deep knowledge to get simple results, I wish it didn't, I just want to listen to some tunes, not learn physics!
Roon, Rega P9 + Dynavector XX2Mk2 > 440 Pro > Sonus Faber Guarneri Evolution

Messages In This Thread
RE: REW filters to Sweetroom eq.txt script (windows only) - by Soniclife - 02-Nov-2020, 16:58