Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawrence Audio Violin SE speakers - SOLD
Thanks All,

I know that this change will be a downgrade in some audible ways, but I'm OK with that. I'm just learning what my tolerances are for a change in sound. One thing that I find is that I don't want to part with the Devialet. It is 'right' for my ears. And it is compact, and paid for. Having it has surprised me in that I consider the electronics quite important, maybe more than I did in the past. Well, that is not quite complete. I guess I like the Devialet more than my previous electronics.

The Buchardt's will go back, impressive though they are as a package. My wife was clearly relieved to hear that I came to this conclusion. Funny how she says she doesn't care, then clearly lets me know that 'I made the right decision'. Harumph.

There are some likely good options on the Dali Epicon 2 but a demo will be difficult. And unless we buy without hearing, we have to choose from the speakers and brands that we have access to in our own areas.

I'm running off the rails on my own thread, so I'll stop rambling.
Damon
Powernode, NAD M32, Cambridge CD transport, Analysis Plus, Nordost, iFi Nova, CSS Criton 1TDX, KEF C62
Vancouver, Canada

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lawrence Audio Violin SE speakers & Devialet 220 Pro CI system - by Damon - 22-Nov-2020, 18:47