Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Farewell Dear Devialet Forum, Swapping from white eggs to black Martin Logan`s ESL´s
Well. The sound is just mesmerising and sparkling. The soundstage is larger deeper and the system play more relaxed. Of course they don’t play base the same way Phantom does. Phantom play base and then some more base. And then even some more and deeper base. Gr8 to
play around with and shock friends. Only way to make them decent was to strangle the base in Roon DSP
Function but I felt that also impacted midrange negatively. ESL 11 is far more musical sounding. The treble and midrange sparkles. In my ears. Having said that one must remember hifi is like red wine. Different to everyone. Ans yes. The new system cost 2x (got a deal with 30% discount) but it also sounds 2x as good. Again, In my ears.
Transducers: Martin Logan Electrostatic Master Series Impression 11 on Crystal Cable Special Series AC Cords 
Amplifier: Peachtree Nova 500 on Sine Nidas HC Power cord
Source: Tidal on PC I9-9900K 32GB RTX 2070 on Stealth Swift Power cord
Interconnects: Mytek USB Cord / Supra Cat 8 ethernet wire / Supra Speaker cables
In Ears: Sure SE846 / Empire LEGEND X

I'm in the Capital of Scandinavia, Stockholm

Messages In This Thread
RE: Farewell Dear Devialet Forum, Swapping from white eggs to black Martin Logan`s ESL´s - by The Knife - 14-Nov-2020, 14:14