Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help connecting multiple devices to phantom
(16-Nov-2020, 23:15)abracadaniel Wrote: If so, how do you set up the phantoms to be left/right, and will it work in Direct Optical Mode? That part is a bit unclear to me, and i'm a bit hesitant to buy the second speaker before i know if it will work as I intend. Smile
The 2 Phantoms talk to one another via Ethernet cable, PLC (Power Line Communication, plug power cable of Phanthoms to same power strip or board) or WiFi. Best sound quality is Ethernet cable, but some people do not want this. WiFi is ok, but if signal is poor, use PLC.

When you start up the App, you tell it that there are 2 Phantoms. Once they are discovered, you then define which one is left and which one right o create a stereo pair.

In the App, you also define which optical input to use, connected to left or right Phantom.

Do get the 2nd Phantom. Important that you have them on stands and set up properly in room, just like you would any stereo speakers. You will be rewarded with much better sound quality.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Help connecting multiple devices to phantom - by Snoopy8 - 17-Nov-2020, 09:45