Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Auralic Mini on ExpertPro 220 - usb not working
(28-Nov-2020, 05:34)BjornWiman Wrote: I am not sure if I follow you.

You activate the USB by clicking it (if it isn’t already high lighted) in configuration and follow the save procedure - the label of the input has nothing to do with the actual interface ( you could call the input ”cat” if you want) The USB output of the Auralic Mini must be re- activated everytime you disconnect the USB since default function is the s/pdif ( optical/coax) outputs. You do that under settings/device/output in the DS-lightning software ( if I remember correctly).
Good luck!

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Hi Bjorn, 
thanks a lot!
Yes, the problem was that USB on Mini was not chosen as default. As soon as I changed it, everything works fine Smile 
I would like to ask you a few questions if you don't mind. 
I see that you are a Devialet owner since 2011. I am just several months Smile 
Just curious to hear about your experience with the power cable? With my Devialat, I get an Audioquest power cable. Don't know what did you get with your Devialet. But which one power cable you put on your Devialetsystem? 

and second question: I am listening to Tidal, Hi-Fi subscription. Somehow I prefer sound coming from Auralic Mini + Devialet, over the sound I have when streaming Tidal from my mobile phone to Devialet (by using buggy mConnectHD application). 
What is your experience? 

thanks a lot for the help and have a great weekend. 
Zoran
A) Devialet Expert 220 Pro CI, Audioquest NRG-Z3 — B) Pass Labs XA 30.8, Lampizator Amber V4.0, Innuos Pulse, Dynaudio Evoke 50,  Ansuz PowerSwitch X-TC, WireWorld power cables

Messages In This Thread
RE: Auralic Mini on ExpertPro 220 - usb not working - by zoran_pavlovic - 28-Nov-2020, 14:19