Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Today i added a cambridge cxn v2 to my reactors 900,wow
(27-Jul-2021, 10:09)fLexOdder Wrote: Using a streamer makes it more usable to the others completing my household. Also Devialet app vs an app like blueOS or StreamMagic makes them listening to music way more often because user experience is not just a tiny bit better (at least for us)

I am in the same boat as you... My wife was literally going to throw every phantom out of the house because she couldn't deal with switching apps for volume control.  Hence my migration to Dante and integrating my Anthem, JBL and Symetrix receivers with Savant... now the family uses a single remote to watch TV, play music and control the volume.  

Before Dante, I was using a Sonos connect to control a pair of phantoms and found that to be a good option as well.  The challenge is that using DOS2, the phantoms volume gets reset periodically, so you'll need to use the app to reset it.
6 x Phantom Gold, 3 x Phantom Silver, 2 x Phantom Classic, 9 x Phantom Reactor 900, Symetrix Radius AEC-2, 2 x JBL Synthesis SDP-55, Dante

Messages In This Thread
RE: Today i added a cambridge cxn v2 to my reactors 900,wow - by njaiswal - 31-Jul-2021, 00:35