Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mytek Brooklyn Bridge & alternatives - Questions, and Opinions Invited
Thanks guys.
Its true that my list of wants and needs is getting my feeble brain very twisted. But I have come to some minor resolutions. One is that Deezer may not be the essential that I originally thought. Were' trillion Tidal now, and it seems to have a much better music selection and range than it did two or three years ago. That is my impression, at least.

Secondly, I think that a digital out is essential; that eliminates the Brooklyn Bridge and the Aurlic Altair G1, both of which are available used at the moment.

The NAD M12 and the similar integrated M32 amp do everything I want, but I am not certain about the streaming quality. @thumb5 you are quite correct that the kitchen system SQ is not as important. I know the NAD stuff uses the BluOS set up, and I hope that it is better than say, a Bluesond Node or Vault, even just based on power supplies. But that is a guess and hope.

The Moon mind 280 is a contender, and the French Atoll company has two streamers, the ST200 Signature and the less expensive MS 120 that are intriguing. So, I'm thrashing around as much as ever. Ack! (See avatar pic for true-to-life self portrait).
Damon
Powernode, NAD M32, Cambridge CD transport, Analysis Plus, Nordost, iFi Nova, CSS Criton 1TDX, KEF C62
Vancouver, Canada

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mytek Brooklyn Bridge & alternatives - Questions, and Opinions Invited - by Damon - 02-Feb-2021, 01:53