Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DEVIALET POWER AMP, Will there ever be a power amp...
(24-Apr-2021, 08:20)chrisc Wrote: Yes, the statement is better expressed as "analogue inputs".  I thought that would have been self-evident

It probably is self evident to many people but I spent too much time in the Philosophy department when I did my undergraduate degree and I became accustomed to taking people at their word, precisely at their word, because my lecturers had a habit of taking me at my word, precisely at my word.

Most people would have assumed you meant analogue inputs and, as I said, I thought you meant that. Some people, however, may not be clear about all aspects of digital audio processing about just how a Devialet works. They may assume that when someone says"all inputs" they really do mean ALL inputs.
Roon Nucleus+, Devilalet Expert 140 Pro CI, Focal Sopra 2, PS Audio P12, Keces P8 LPS, Uptone Audio EtherREGEN with optical fibre link to my router, Shunyata Alpha NR and Sigma NR power cables, Shunyata Sigma ethernet cables, Shunyata Alpha V2 speaker cables, Grand Prix Audio Monaco rack, RealTRAPS acoustic treatment.

Brisbane, Qld, Australia

Messages In This Thread
RE: DEVIALET POWER AMP, Will there ever be a power amp... - by David A - 24-Apr-2021, 08:51