Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gemini for 12 hour shift?
Guys,

I work from home on 12 hour shifts. Once in a while I have to be both on the phone and type at the same time so it's easier with head phones. I've been using B&W Bluetooth headphones but something is wrong with the microphones so I'm looking for a replacement. 

I read on the Devialet site that the Gemini's have a standard charge for 6 hours and 24 hours 'in the can'. Is anyone using them for a full day at work? I'm sort of thinking that I won't have them on all the time but they do need to be ready and charged when I get a phone call. Having to charge them because they're totally dead is not an option. When I wear them I will also be listening to music.

How easy is it to charge them? There seem to have been some issues 'in the past'?

Another question that I can probably find the answer for but can't be bothered looking up; can it be connected to two devices at the same time?

Thanks in advance,

Pim
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.

Messages In This Thread
Gemini for 12 hour shift? - by Pim - 12-Apr-2021, 05:24
RE: Gemini for 12 hour shift? - by igorstefus - 12-Apr-2021, 07:04
RE: Gemini for 12 hour shift? - by Pim - 13-Apr-2021, 02:24
RE: Gemini for 12 hour shift? - by cresny - 13-Apr-2021, 04:12
RE: Gemini for 12 hour shift? - by Pim - 13-Apr-2021, 08:08
RE: Gemini for 12 hour shift? - by ECA77 - 17-Apr-2021, 11:53
RE: Gemini for 12 hour shift? - by zevedeos - 17-Apr-2021, 22:50
RE: Gemini for 12 hour shift? - by ECA77 - 18-Apr-2021, 05:52
RE: Gemini for 12 hour shift? - by zevedeos - 18-Apr-2021, 11:19
RE: Gemini for 12 hour shift? - by ECA77 - 18-Apr-2021, 22:32