Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ExpertPro 220 CI: Last Fault A 2304 - Internal Error
(16-Aug-2021, 17:07)frejo Wrote:
(15-Jul-2021, 00:27)zoran_pavlovic Wrote:
(11-Jul-2021, 13:10)frejo Wrote: A little update. My 250pro is now at the factory. Hopefully they can fix it.

Hi frejo, thanks for the update. one question: did they tell you what is the reason for that error? I mean, it's hard to believe that they put some error code, without explanation or code description? 

Let us know what's happened eventually? Did they fix it easy, or the whole motherboard should have been changed? Of course, if you got that info.
thanks
Zoran

It has now been a little more than a week since I started using my stereo after the summer vacation and the fault code has returned. I am quite disappointed I must say. I have e-mailed Devialet support.

I would be disappointed as well. I mean, spending 15.000 Euros (MSRP) for device and visiting service to fix some problem .. hmm ..how's about the electricity in your apartment ? Did you try to call some technician to make some measurements ? maybe you have problem with high/low voltage, or some network problems?
A) Devialet Expert 220 Pro CI, Audioquest NRG-Z3 — B) Pass Labs XA 30.8, Lampizator Amber V4.0, Innuos Pulse, Dynaudio Evoke 50,  Ansuz PowerSwitch X-TC, WireWorld power cables

Messages In This Thread
RE: ExpertPro 220 CI: Last Fault A 2304 - Internal Error - by zoran_pavlovic - 17-Aug-2021, 15:04