Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
US prices - Euro to Dollar
(09-Feb-2015, 02:11)mirekti Wrote: Does Devialer have a single or multiple distributors in the US?
Given the current exchange rate, the prices in the US are some $1000 higher (D120, D200) than in Europe.
Do you believe there will be some price correction or one shouldn't expect it?

FWIW, here in Australia I bought mine for A$9,350.- in early 2014 and now they advertise them for A$10,700.- So there can be fluctuations around exchange rates but I guess it's up to the discretion of the importer. 
It looks like the US$ is rising against most of the world's currencies so you might be lucky IF you can wait. Huh
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.

Messages In This Thread
US prices - Euro to Dollar - by mirekti - 09-Feb-2015, 02:11
RE: US prices - Euro to Dollar - by Pim - 09-Feb-2015, 06:25
RE: US prices - Euro to Dollar - by Martyn - 09-Feb-2015, 08:45
RE: US prices - Euro to Dollar - by Jnan_devi - 09-Feb-2015, 23:20
RE: US prices - Euro to Dollar - by PhilP - 09-Feb-2015, 23:27
RE: US prices - Euro to Dollar - by Jnan_devi - 10-Feb-2015, 08:29