Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
watching movies with Phantom
Hello everyone,

seeing as my Devialet care was running out, I had the glorious idea to use its last days to update my single Phantom Silver to a Phantom I. I knew I'd lose web radios and Spark, but I thought being more future-proof was worth it. I'm now debating whether that was such a bright idea.

With my Silver, I was using an Avantree Leaf USB stick that spoke aptx LL to be able to watch movies and online videos in perfect sync. Since the bluetooth connection was linked to the stick, once configured I could even plug it in another machine, laptop, etc, and use the Silver with that. Great stuff. Plus the sound quality was noticeably better. Unbeknownst to me though, the hardware changes in the new Phantom I means no more aptx, and there doesn't seem to be any replacement for that functionality either. I'm stuck.

Does anyone see an alternative to try and get Devialet to send me back an old Phantom?
Any windows-compatible wireless lag-free solutions I would have overseen? I tried to find more information on Devialet's website, but I couldn't even find a manual besides the quick setup guide  Huh Exclamation Huh

Many thanks in advance, I hope someone will have a bright idea. I even considered switching to Reactors/Phantom II, but they don't have aptx either.

Messages In This Thread
watching movies with Phantom - by yepyepyep4711 - 21-May-2021, 16:23
RE: watching movies with Phantom - by ragwo - 21-May-2021, 18:41
RE: watching movies with Phantom - by dmitrek - 22-May-2021, 09:53