Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A couple of questions from a newcomer to Devialet.
Hi all,

From Australia, new here.

Been doing some reading through older posts and thought I would ask a couple of questions and see what you guys are thinking of the Geminis in their current state.

So I am seriously considering pulling the trigger on a set of the Geminis seeing it looks like most of the big issues have been fixed with the latest firmware. The retailer has said they just received the updated units from Devialet so they should be updated already.

I won’t be using the ANC all that much, only when I travel. Never have liked ANC from most brands so it will be interesting to see how Devialet’s tech actually works.

I rarely have earphones in for longer than 4hrs at a time before taking a break. So I feel like the Battery Life with ANC won’t be too much of an issue for me.

Anyway, I digress…

I was wondering if anyone has used any Comply Foam ear tips - https://www.complyfoam.com/products/tgg-truegrip/ -

I have used Comply tips for all my IEMs over the years including my first foray into the TrueWireless space with my RHA TrueConnect. Would the Comply tips affect the EAM?

I have had RHA TrueConnects for a couple of years now and whilst relatively good, When they worked, they leave a lot to be desired in terms of features and stability of the connection.

I use an iPhone 12 Pro and would be interested to hear about people’s experiences using an iPhone with the Geminis.

Also In regards to charging the earbuds and case - do people use the wireless charging feature or plug the case in?

Thanks for taking the time to read my post. Hope to be a contributor very soon Smile

Cheers,
Tyriall

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Messages In This Thread
A couple of questions from a newcomer to Devialet. - by Tyriall - 30-May-2021, 07:17