Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A couple of questions from a newcomer to Devialet.
Well just pulled the trigger on a pair. I am hoping they work well out of the box and I don't regret the purchase. Should have them in a day or 2 hopefully.

The problem with tech, in general, is that there is always going to be something newer, shinier and/or better. So waiting for the next best thing is just going to end up being an endless cycle.

If they work as advertised and I can get what I need out of them I will be happy, if they don't I will return them. If something outstanding comes out that would make the Geminis totally pale in comparison I might sell them off and then get whatever is the latest and greatest at the time.

From everything I have read pre and post recall a couple of things seems to be constant - the sound quality is excellent and they are pretty comfortable. If the connection issues have truly been fixed that will be the icing on the cake as it were. And who knows maybe they will figure out what was causing the discharge when you could assign the Master and then release a firmware update that allows us to choose again.

Messages In This Thread
RE: A couple of questions from a newcomer to Devialet. - by Tyriall - 01-Jun-2021, 12:28