Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Moving on to class A/B and separate streamer
(23-Jun-2021, 17:53)Confused Wrote: I was on PM with someone from another forum a while ago. He told me that he had Gryphon dual mono pure class A amps (I forget which specific model), and being pure class A they have substantially better sound quality that an ADH Devialet. He might be right, or maybe not, further investigation revealed he had never listened to a Devialet and he said wouldn't want to anyway.

Oh well.

Anyway, I have always wanted to listen to a Gryphon but never had the chance, maybe one day.

@ICUDoc - Keep us updated, I would be very interested to hear your observations with the Gryphon Sig and the Evo. (assuming it ever turns up)
I had an Gryphon Tabu so an older entry level amp and changed it to any Expert 140 Pro which gave me an better SQ. Gryphon is next to Devialet my favorite brand due to there design philosophy. I think due to the all in one design you have to pay at least double the amount of money for an step up in SQ.

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

Messages In This Thread
RE: Moving on to class A/B and separate streamer - by paul.oorbeek - 02-Jul-2021, 09:40