Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A few questions of Devialet 1, Dialogue and Multiple Device Input
I am a headphone player and not quite familiar with speakers. Just bought 2 Devialet Gold and a Dialogue. I've used Devialet App to pair my 2 Devialet Gold and add Dialogue as well. My Dialogue's TOSLINK is connected to my TV.

I would like to buy another CD player or Turntable to connect to Devialet. However, the Dialogue only provide one TOSLINK connection.

I have a few questions below:

1. I am not quite sure the function of the Dialogue in my system. Actually, I can pair 2 Devialet Gold without connecting the Dialogue in my App. So what is it for?

2. I have read some thread in the forum and some people suggest to connect two Phantom Gold with Ethernet Cable to get better sound performance, is that necessary?

3. I would like to connect another Device to the system by TOSLINK, but the socket on Dialogue has already been occupied. Can I connect another source to my Devialet Gold Phantom and still get Stereo?

4. Apple has launched 24/96 HIRes format for apple music, it seems I can directly use the Airplay function of Devialet to play music. But I am not sure if the music played are in 24/96 format.

I appreciate if anyone can help me understand better of the system to maximise its performance. Thanks.

Messages In This Thread
A few questions of Devialet 1, Dialogue and Multiple Device Input - by ramos - 01-Jul-2021, 17:32