Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Devialet Expert Pro & Tidal
Thumbs Down 
I have some problem with my Expert pro and Tidal. I have already report the case to Devialet  since more that one & half year they are not able to manage and solve it, or they forgot.
Angry So now they told me that if i want to use Tidal i have to use a third party App like Audirvana, Roon(Upnp) or USB cable to listen the music.

The problem is therefore that when you switch from one track to another (very random sometimes it is after 5 or 10 times and other times once or twice), you will no longer get sound at the output of your speakers.
To fix the problem, you need to turn off Devialet Air on Mac (test was done at home with 3 Mac) or PC and go back to Devialet Air and the sound comes back.

No one else has this problem and reported it to Devialet?

FYI, they gave me a free subscription to use Roon for a year. After a little over a year & Hal now, I have received information from them recently that I need to subscribe to Roon, Audirvana or use a USB cable.

I think if a lot of people report this problem to Devialet they will definitely take action and fix this bug.

Messages In This Thread
Devialet Expert Pro & Tidal - by Wildlife - 03-Aug-2021, 12:45
RE: Devialet Expert Pro & Tidal - by Pim - 03-Aug-2021, 21:23
RE: Devialet Expert Pro & Tidal - by David A - 03-Aug-2021, 22:55