Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New beginning with Devialet 250 and Apple hardware
I own a Devialet 250 that I haven't used for a long time. At that time operated with a MacMini with iTunes and connected via USB. Worked well so far a few years ago.

Would like to start again now. And think about reactivating the MacMini again therefore. On the other hand I wonder how the Devialet could possibly be fed with an AppleTV 3rd generation and whether that wouldn't be a good alternative in terms of sound as well. Especially since it should be easier to use. The Apple TV has an digital optical out.

But first of all: what would be the newest oder best firmware for the Devialet 240? I had an account on Devialet´s website, where I was offered software and through which I could set up the Devialet (SD card). The account is still there, but I can no longer find all this information in the account. Maybe I'm just just blind.

Maybe you guys can help me with the finest software first and have further any suggestions oder experiences from your side to that Apple theme?

Thanks a lot so far!!!

Messages In This Thread
New beginning with Devialet 250 and Apple hardware - by Nightmare - 27-Oct-2021, 17:06