Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Devialet Expert 120 and Thorens Turntable
(02-Dec-2021, 00:49)Damon Wrote: Hi @derekcohen

Welcome, and good call on the Dev D120. I had one and it is a serious bargain, and downright outstanding. Although mine is now a 220 Pro CI, so a bunch of stuff has been changed,  I'm sure there is a ground pin/ attachment on the back of the D120. It is to the right side, as you look at the amp, so on the SD card side, and below the row of input jacks. It is annoyingly small, and a pain to get at. But if you're into turntables, then you're game for a good dose of annoyance and frustration. Am I right?

Of course, I could be completely wrong about this. Won't be the first time, that's for sure. 

Perth? Never heard of it....  Tongue

If you search on the internet photos of the back of a D120 (like this one: https://www.easylounge.com/Content/photo...1200px.jpg) you can see the ground post on the right side as per Damon's post.

Jean-Marie
MacBook Air M2 -> RAAT/Air -> WiFi -> PLC -> Ethernet -> Devialet 220pro with Core Infinity (upgraded from 120) -> AperturA Armonia
France

Messages In This Thread
RE: Devialet Expert 120 and Thorens Turntable - by Jean-Marie - 02-Dec-2021, 09:27