Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Phantom Era Communication with devialet
(16-Feb-2015, 10:38)Mka Wrote: I today canceled my order for a pair for devialet silver phantoms and a dialogue which were supposed to be shipped today. Now the devialet support has to request a management opinion when it will be shipped in february. 
This all reminds me in the original Windows Vista story .....

I am really a long term supporter for Devialet und I am still happy with my D800 combo, but the over exaggerating phantom campaign with a non finished product with changing specifiaction is something I will not longer support. 

With me they already started to ruin the brand name significantly.

I agree with you about the reputation. IMO they started being overloaded quite some time ago. The best most stable Devialet I have had was a pair of D-Premiers. I wish I could remember the issue number of the firmware then. It has been worse ever since then, in one way or another.
I have an order for Silver Phantoms and Dialog too. The last date I received was delivery "after 16th February". I don't know if this is a side effect of the translation from French, but next Christmas is after the 16th February. I am hoping for news on mine some time this week.
Devialet Original d'Atelier 44 Core, Job Pre/225, Goldmund PH2, Goldmund Reference/T3f /Ortofon A90, Goldmund Mimesis 36+ & Chord Blu, iMac/Air, Lynx Theta, Tune Audio Anima, Goldmund Epilog 1&2, REL Studio. Dialog, Silver Phantoms, Branch stands, copper cables (mainly).
Oxfordshire

Messages In This Thread
RE: Phantom Era Communication with devialet - by f1eng - 16-Feb-2015, 17:16