Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gold Phantom Stereo - Firmware issues, HELP!
Hey, 

Like others, I've had endless stability issues since early 2020 - firmware since then has essentially bricked my Phantoms. Have tried everything, over and over. They are connected via ethernet to network and on a single powerstrip. I had given up on ever being able to use them again, until I discovered a post about how to roll-back firmware. After trying the steps below a couple of months ago, my Phantoms went back to 2.11.5 and the system was usable for the first time in almost 2 years!

"Turn off, wait for 7 seconds, Turn on, wait for 3 seconds - repeat the process 4 times."

Drop outs started again today and when I checked, the firmware had been upgraded - can the app cause this unprompted, because I didn't download an update...?

For some reason, I can't get the steps above to roll back the firmware to 2.11.5. Despite numerous attempts, the firmware only reverts to 2.12.5

Needless to say, I'm desperate to get my system working again...Does anyone have any ideas about rolling back the firmware?

Alternatively, does anyone know how I can get the 2.11.5 firmware file and upload it manually?

Thanks.

Messages In This Thread
Gold Phantom Stereo - Firmware issues, HELP! - by jk1982 - 18-Dec-2021, 19:15