Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can't launch Devialet AIR
I was able to load Devialet AIR 3.04 on my windows 10 machine.  However, it fails to open. so can't use it to stream to my 220 Pro.

I was able to get Foobar 2000 to connect via UPnP.  Noticed the sound quality was OK, but not as good as playing a standard CD.

Been looking at getting Qoboz streaming service, as it seems the best quality overall.  Some questions:

1) Why are people using Roon together with Qoboz?  (Better sound quality?)
2) Can you use Qoboz via UPnP to the 220 Pro?  Any issues with sound quality?
3) What is going on with Devialet Air?  Why doesn't the application launch?
4) Is the sound quality better via usb/ethernet over wireless?  Recently learned that if a ethernet cable is installed, then wireless is disabled?

Up until now, have stayed away from streaming with Devialet.  My other machine is a D-Premier, which does have the Air card.  Haven't used it for streaming music, as I couldn't get the !@$$!@ Air app to work. However, now that I've got the 220 Pro, decided to at least get this working.  

BTW, I do love the sound from the 220 Pro.  It's a step up from the D-Premier.  

Looking for some guidance from you boffins out there.  Huh
1, ATC SCM 40 V2 speakers,  SVS PC4000 subwoofer,  Devialet Expert Pro 1000, ,  Ultrasone Edition 15, Ultrasone Edition 15 Veritas,  ,Chord Hugo TT, Magnetar UBR-800, GeerFab DBoB, OTL Headphone amp

2. Dynaudio Focus 360 , Devialet Expert Pro 220, Reavon UBR X-110, GeerFab DBoB

Messages In This Thread
Can't launch Devialet AIR - by Redwingnine - 06-Mar-2022, 20:27
RE: Can't launch Devialet AIR - by mdconnelly - 06-Mar-2022, 21:50
RE: Can't launch Devialet AIR - by JohnnySix - 07-Mar-2022, 13:47
RE: Can't launch Devialet AIR - by Redwingnine - 07-Mar-2022, 14:05