Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
New Devialet 200 owner - Set Up Help
(18-Mar-2022, 08:42)Mescal Wrote: Ok, little bit closer to definite set up Smile

So bought me a digital cable, but I seem to have a problem with the phono stage.

I used the configurator, gave in the phono model (Audio Technica), the cartridge type and voila.

But now the turntable makes this strange clicking noises; like it's picking up static. (could post a video of the noises). It even makes these noises when the turntable is plugged out of the socket.

When I use the line in and my phono pre amp (EAR 834) everything is working fine (so no noises).

Any idea what this might be? Something in the setup I did wrong?

In the configurator, open phono settings>advanced settings>, then turn Auto WiFi standby ON. The static-like sound is caused by the phono stage picking up the noise of the WiFi hunting for a connection.
Project Eperience X Pack with Ortofon Rondo Red MC, Oppo BDP 105D, 2 x Sonos Connect, QNAP HS251+ NAS with 2 X 6TB Western Digital Red, Mac 5K 32GB running Lifetime Roon, iPad Pro 12.9" for remote control.  Etalon Ethernet Isolator, Devialet 440 Pro CI, Sonus faber Olympica ll with Isoacoustics Gaia ll feet, Auralic Taurus Mkll headphone amp.Denon AH-D5000, Sennheiser HD600 and HD800 with Cardas cable,  Van Den Hul The First Ultimate and Crystal interconnects, Furutech power cables, GSP Audio Spatia speaker cable.
South Coast England

Messages In This Thread
RE: New Devialet 200 owner - Set Up Help - by Axel - 18-Mar-2022, 09:38