Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Phantom II stereo pair, skipping/lag optical cable
(01-Sep-2022, 14:51)rino Wrote:
(01-Sep-2022, 06:06)Jann Wrote: First thing I would try is connect them with each other through an Ethernet cable. If this eliminates your stability problem your good to go. 
My WiFi network is so bad that I can't go without the Ethernet cable anymore.

Sometimes I also have the problem that one Phantom is behaving different to the other, drop outs or playing at a lower volume. Switching the optical cable can do the trick but what also seems to work is switching the left and right channel twice.

I don't believe your Phantom is faulty, but if you want to be certain you can always contact Devialet and send a report from the Devialet App for them to analyze for any faults.

When it says "right/left Phantom not found" for me that's usually fixed by a restart of the concerning Phantom.

Thanks Jan, what do you mean by switching right and left twice?  May I know how you do it, thanks!

Rino

In the app you can switch which Phantom is playing the right channel and which is playing the left channel. For some reason, this fixes that problem for me.
You need to do it twice obviously to have them back in correct order. If you only do it once then left/right is inverted.
2x Phantom II 98db

Messages In This Thread
RE: Phantom II stereo pair, skipping/lag optical cable - by Jann - 05-Sep-2022, 06:35