Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sleep mode does not work - Apple TV interferes with the remote control receiver
This is interesting. I have had the same problem lately, after I got an apple TV box in the house. The Apple TV is located directly below, on the floor below the room where I have my Devialet Expert 220. What now happens is that if I put the amplifier in sleep mode by ba short press on the remote control (or using the app), the amplifier stays in standby mode as it should. If I turn it off with a long press on the remote control, the amplifier turns on again after a few minutes. If I turn it off with the front button on the amplifier, it remains switched off. This happens even if the Apple TV is not in use (switched off), but connected to power. Haven't tried unplugging the Apple TV yet, to see what happens then. Another thing, which I haven't noticed before, to turn off the amp with the front button I have to do a long press. By pressing it briefly, I just change the source. Maybe it's normal and I just haven't tried it before?
Devialet Expert 220 Pro CI, Bryston BCD-3 , Roon, Technics SL 1500C, PMC Twenty5.24. Isotek, Pro-Ject Pre Box S2 Digital, Beyerdynamic DT 1770 Pro

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sleep mode does not work - Apple TV interferes with the remote control receiver - by haber - 22-Mar-2023, 09:35