Poll: What do you think causes this issue?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Changig Temperatures
0%
0 0%
Physical Damage
0%
0 0%
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Phantom II - Strange Subwoofer behaviour
Hello, I recognized in the past three days that the subwoofers of my Devialet Phantom II are sometimes more outside of the speaker and sometimes more on the inside. In the morning the subwoofers are sticking out of the casing and in the evening they are further inside. The reason why I am asking is because the way they are sticking out in the morning doesnt look right at all, it looks like they are way too far outside. For context, my Devialet is sitting on a windowsill and the temparatures there can be very different, because the windowsill is quite cold and below the windowsill there is a heater. I just wanted to ask if I need to be worried that something is not right or if this behaviour is normal. I was not able to find any information on that in the internet. I have attched one image when the woofers are more outside and one where they are more on the inside. Soundwise the speaker is not affected at all, but I am still worried if this is normal ? Thanks in advance!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Messages In This Thread
Phantom II - Strange Subwoofer behaviour - by PhantomIIowner - 17-Jan-2023, 12:46