Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Arch and volume control on input
sure you can set the the volume to some 'max' level and adjust down from the source.
early models will have a bit more of a noise floor than late models.
meaning you will hear the early ones hiss a bit more with no signal.
but probably not much after 2018

one might say, simple is in the eye of the beholder. admittedly, i dont use any of my phantoms with my tv system. they are for audio sources. Wink makes keeping things in sync real easy... sometimes i use bt headphones with the TV and it drives me nuts...

your tolerance for sync and equipment or ability to correct it or good luck will likely be the problem when using the phantoms for Video. seems like you are already doing it so should work if you like it now...

multi-channel solutions more than Left/Right require using direct optical to map the different channels.

YMMV Wink

if you dont like the sync results then you need to correct for that or bypass the network interfaces and use the Optical inputs in Direct mode. which starts you down the rabbit hole amassing racks of equipment. and if you think that simple and have the right budget (meaning either you know what will work , hire someone that knows what does, or spend the $$$ and time figuring it out) then this is a great option for those that have the right disposition. Wink

love to try it but thats not simple to me... Wink

regards
scott-

Messages In This Thread
Arch and volume control on input - by arteezy - 01-Jul-2023, 05:27
RE: Arch and volume control on input - by scotthar - 03-Jul-2023, 09:04