Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weak WIFI signal to Devialet 220 Pro
(26-Nov-2023, 17:58)Jean-Marie Wrote: Unfortunately you seem to be affected by the dreaded problem between Roon and Devialet.
Usually it manifests itself when the bandwidth is too good, not when it’s too low.

Some people have resolved the issue by limiting the bandwidth towards the Devialet to under 100Mbps between the core and the Devialet with a switch or a similar device.

Jean-Marie

Update**

Thanks Jean-Marie.  It may come down to that but I tried something that I SHOULD have tried first. I unplugged the mains and problem solved.  About 2 hours later the issue did return albeit not as bad as it was.  So, I unplugged again for about ½ hour.  It’s now been about 15 hours and running perfectly.  I can stream 192-24 from either my files or Qobuz. 

If it happens again I’ll contact Devialet as it seems that their may be something internally.

Thanks again
Devialet 220 Pro CI, IsoAcoustics Orea Bronze, B&W 804D's, Isoacoustics Gia II,  PS Audio P12,  Synergistic Research Devialet spec power Cord, Siltech 770L speaker cables, Qobuz, Roon Lifetime
                                    GTA, Canada

Messages In This Thread
RE: Weak WIFI signal to Devialet 220 Pro - by Norty - 27-Nov-2023, 16:06