Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sub options?
I bought a pair of Triad In Room Platinum Subs (18") and absolutely love them.

The only comparison I can make is with my mate's JL Audio E110s, which I helped set up. It's not a great comparison, because they're a different size sub in different size room, but one thing I can say; the triads in my room sound much better than the JLs in my mate's room. I'm not saying the Triads are better because there's a lot more going on than just the subs, but they're definitely not worse.

On top of that, you don't have to have them in gloss black (my least favourite colour). You can have them in just about any colour you want. And they have separate amplifiers, so down the track when your amp dies, you're not looking to replace the lot again.
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.

Messages In This Thread
Sub options? - by teddlesdee - 13-Dec-2023, 12:49
RE: Sub options? - by Redwingnine - 13-Dec-2023, 22:48
RE: Sub options? - by Pim - 14-Dec-2023, 07:23
RE: Sub options? - by devianet - 14-Dec-2023, 10:13
RE: Sub options? - by ray1234 - 21-Dec-2023, 07:36
RE: Sub options? - by devianet - 25-Dec-2023, 17:55
RE: Sub options? - by Jean-Marie - 26-Dec-2023, 15:22