Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
config question for dual mono
finally about to receive my second d 200. in preparation, I was looking at the configurator and trying to create a new configuration. i will be using an RCA to AES/EBU for the digital "chain". and I was going to add a trigger cable as I understand one is required if I wish to be able to see both LCD screens simultaneously. also, I assume the top unit in the configurator is the Master and the bottom the slave. my confusion is from the trigger. I don't seem to be able to enable the trigger on the slave. is this  correct?

I would have thought the master would be a "trigger Out" and the slave a "trigger in", but maybe I am not understanding the  trigger operation in this setup, but you can see the trigger on the slave is not configurable at all. I assume I would still plug my 3.5 mm cable into this bottom trigger port on the slave?

also, re the download. do I need to download a configuration from the master and the slave? or would the master download contain the detail for loading into the slave? I know I have to add a configuration onto both, just not sure if one SD card contains all the needed configuration for both master and slave and how does it know which unit is which?

Messages In This Thread
config question for dual mono - by mmorrison55 - 04-Feb-2024, 20:38
RE: config question for dual mono - by Axel - 05-Feb-2024, 11:06
RE: config question for dual mono - by Axel - 06-Feb-2024, 11:44