Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is the Devialet Expert now valueless?
I haven't used the Devialet app since I got Roon, choosing to open just one app at a time.  I now adjust the volume through my Lumin, again why open 2 apps?

Back to the original subject as to the value of our beloved Devialet's.  I can't speak to the what is happening in the Hi-fi market in genera and specifically Devialet units but I have been selling off household items for the last 3 years preparing to downsize in the next few years.  It was quite a little income earner for a retiree.  However, ever since the interest rates started to climb in the last year + (in North American at least) my sales have all but dried up.  Combine high inflation and high interest rates, if people don't need it, they ain't buying it. Again not sure how that translates to the global luxury market of high-end stereo but just my observation.
Devialet 220 Pro CI, IsoAcoustics Orea Bronze, B&W 804D's, Isoacoustics Gia II,  PS Audio P12,  Synergistic Research Devialet spec power Cord, Siltech 770L speaker cables, Qobuz, Roon Lifetime
                                    GTA, Canada

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is the Devialet Expert now valueless? - by Norty - 11-Apr-2024, 12:26