Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wifi antenna interference
I've learned a lot about 'noise you don't hear' lately. I have made quite a few upgrades to my system in the past year and each had a positive influence. I can't say I ever heard noise or anything else for that matter, but, for instance when I got a power conditioner, when some of that 'noise you don't hear' is removed, the sound stage gets more defined and the highs are easier to listen to.

So I wouldn't completely rubbish the idea that removing the antenna shouldn't make a difference. Of course, some people 'hear and improvement' with every step they take. Placebo is real for sure.

@markush I have a question for you. Does it impact the working of the remote control? I'm sitting quite far away from my amp and if (we don't know) the antenna gets used for the remote, I need it to stay. I'm not home atm, so I can't try it for myself.
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.

Messages In This Thread
Wifi antenna interference - by markush - 21-Mar-2024, 23:28
RE: Wifi antenna interference - by Pim - 22-Mar-2024, 21:11
RE: Wifi antenna interference - by markush - 23-Mar-2024, 00:38
RE: Wifi antenna interference - by chrisc - 23-Mar-2024, 10:33
RE: Wifi antenna interference - by chrisc - 23-Mar-2024, 11:35
RE: Wifi antenna interference - by markush - 24-Mar-2024, 09:19
RE: Wifi antenna interference - by Pim - 24-Mar-2024, 21:12
RE: Wifi antenna interference - by markush - 25-Mar-2024, 01:21
RE: Wifi antenna interference - by chrisc - 25-Mar-2024, 08:22
RE: Wifi antenna interference - by ada - 25-Mar-2024, 20:53
RE: Wifi antenna interference - by chrisc - 26-Mar-2024, 06:45