Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Using Sonos by Toslink in ?
Hi Guys,

I would like to continue to use my Sonos multi-room system instead of the Spark that is by far not as mature and fully functioned as Sonos.
Spoke to Devialet support and asked if the Toslink IN connector on the back of the Phantoms would be able to accept a Toslink in signal from my Sonos Connect.
Devialet told me I do need at least the Spark app for set-up..but maybe also a Dialog as well, but once set-up they thought it may work....they would get back to me...and that's a month ago.
At present I'm using active speakers and also DAC connected by the Sonos Toslink out.
I know that Sonos can't transfer full HD music, but I'm willing to sacrifice some sound quality to be able to keep the advance and user friendly ( and stable) Sonos system.

Anybody here have any idea if Toslink in ( Aux in) would work ?
Devialet Silver Phantoms pair + Dialog, will be connected through DSPeaker 2.0 ( DSP / Room-Correction) and hopped-up G-sonos. ( thinking of ROON) "Retiring" Goldmund / JOB225 Amp, Antony Gallo Reference 3.5. Keeping Active Bang & Olufsen Beolabs in different rooms connected to Sonos.

Messages In This Thread
Using Sonos by Toslink in ? - by McChicken - 25-Mar-2015, 12:10
RE: Using Sonos by Toslink in ? - by JohnnySix - 25-Mar-2015, 14:23
RE: Using Sonos by Toslink in ? - by streamy - 25-Mar-2015, 19:56
RE: Using Sonos by Toslink in ? - by denis - 26-Mar-2015, 09:26
RE: Using Sonos by Toslink in ? - by streamy - 26-Mar-2015, 22:48
RE: Using Sonos by Toslink in ? - by Vivialet - 26-Mar-2015, 10:24
RE: Using Sonos by Toslink in ? - by denis - 26-Mar-2015, 10:27
RE: Using Sonos by Toslink in ? - by Vivialet - 26-Mar-2015, 10:54
RE: Using Sonos by Toslink in ? - by Vivialet - 27-Mar-2015, 09:34