Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Original d'Atelier
That last picture got me thinking. I wonder if the O'dA will loose the black "D" logo power buttons during the Pro upgrade? The thing is, the black ones per the above picture look just right I think. I suspect they might go though, the lighter coloured alternative appears to be the mark of a 'Pro', both on new Pro's and Pro upgraded Expert amps.
1000 Pro - KEF Blade - iFi Zen Stream - Mutec REF10 - MC3+USB - Pro-Ject Signature 12
(17-Jul-2017, 12:52)Confused Wrote: That last picture got me thinking.  I wonder if the O'dA will loose the black "D" logo power buttons during the Pro upgrade?  The thing is, the black ones per the above picture look just right I think.  I suspect they might go though, the lighter coloured alternative appears to be the mark of a 'Pro', both on new Pro's and Pro upgraded Expert amps.

Good point Confused! I might ask Devialet about this... I agree I would rather say with the current colour scheme.

Guillaume
Industry disclosure: UK distributor for Shunyata Research

220 PRO, totaldac d1 server with additional external power supply, totaldac d1-seven, Echole PSU for Totaldac, Wilson Audio Sasha 2, Shunyata Research cables, Shunyata Hydra Alpha A10 + DPC-6 v3, Various Entreq ground boxes and cables, Entreq Athena level 3 rack, 2 X SOtM sNH-10G with sCLK-EX + 10MHz Master Clock input + sPS-500 PSU, i5 sonicTransporter w/ 1TB SSD

UK
Yes, I do still mourn the old-style silver-on-black buttons which to my eyes looked a lot classier and set off the logo better.
Roon (Mac Mini), Wilson Benesch Full Circle, Expert 1000 Pro CI, Kaiser Chiara
Warwickshire, UK
Do you put any footer between the Master and the Slave?
Technics SL-1200G | Ortofon Cadenza Bronze | Audio Technica AT-ART9 | Hana ML
Nucleus+ | Melco N1ZS/2EX | D100 | S100 | Telegärtner M12 | Accustic Arts Drive II
Devialet Original d'Atelier | Vivid Audio G3 Giya
Gold Phantom Opéra de Paris
S  I  N  G  A  P  O  R  E
(17-Jul-2017, 13:30)tategoi Wrote: Do you put any footer between the Master and the Slave?

Nope but I have various things I can try here. 

Guillaume

220 PRO, totaldac d1 server with additional external power supply, totaldac d1-seven, Echole PSU for Totaldac, Wilson Audio Sasha 2, Shunyata Research cables, Shunyata Hydra Alpha A10 + DPC-6 v3, Various Entreq ground boxes and cables, Entreq Athena level 3 rack, 2 X SOtM sNH-10G with sCLK-EX + 10MHz Master Clock input + sPS-500 PSU, i5 sonicTransporter w/ 1TB SSD

UK
(17-Jul-2017, 12:54)GuillaumeB Wrote:
(17-Jul-2017, 12:52)Confused Wrote: That last picture got me thinking.  I wonder if the O'dA will loose the black "D" logo power buttons during the Pro upgrade?  The thing is, the black ones per the above picture look just right I think.  I suspect they might go though, the lighter coloured alternative appears to be the mark of a 'Pro', both on new Pro's and Pro upgraded Expert amps.

Good point Confused! I might ask Devialet about this... I agree I would rather say with the current colour scheme.

Guillaume

Me too, as you know I mainly bought the O d'A for the colour Wink
Devialet Original d'Atelier 44 Core, Job Pre/225, Goldmund PH2, Goldmund Reference/T3f /Ortofon A90, Goldmund Mimesis 36+ & Chord Blu, iMac/Air, Lynx Theta, Tune Audio Anima, Goldmund Epilog 1&2, REL Studio. Dialog, Silver Phantoms, Branch stands, copper cables (mainly).
Oxfordshire

(17-Jul-2017, 13:47)f1eng Wrote:
(17-Jul-2017, 12:54)GuillaumeB Wrote:

Guillaume

Frank, I thought you bought yours because of all the nice fancy cables that it comes with? Angel
1000 Pro - KEF Blade - iFi Zen Stream - Mutec REF10 - MC3+USB - Pro-Ject Signature 12
(17-Jul-2017, 14:14)Confused Wrote:
(17-Jul-2017, 13:47)f1eng Wrote:
(17-Jul-2017, 12:54)GuillaumeB Wrote: Good point Confused! I might ask Devialet about this... I agree I would rather say with the current colour scheme.

Guillaume

Frank, I thought you bought yours because of all the nice fancy cables that it comes with? Angel

You said almost exactly the same thing to Frank on the 16th January 2016:

https://devialetchat.com/showthread.php?...6#pid32706

Guillaume

UK
Looks great Guillaume! Where's it been - in hiding?!

Aren't you ever worried that something might get, er, accidentally dropped on them down there?

For what it's worth, for those preferring the black buttons, if you wall mount you rarely notice.....

>>> 1st Place Award: Devialet, last decades most disappointing technology purchase.  <<<

(17-Jul-2017, 14:25)Hifi_swlon Wrote: Looks great Guillaume!  Where's it been - in hiding?!

Aren't you ever worried that something might get, er, accidentally dropped on them down there?

For what it's worth, for those preferring the black buttons, if you wall mount you rarely notice.....

It's been hiding in its crate sulking, ever since Devialet brought out a "better" model.  Tongue

Not really!!!  Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Guillaume

UK