Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Delivery waiting time of Phantom
(28-Apr-2015, 08:50)clive.grace Wrote: I must admit I had not considered the brown shipping outer box to be a part of the experience. I recycled the brown box and the inner migrated its way into the loft for probably the rest of its life. I'm having a flight case made for shipping my Phantoms with dual touch screens and Mac Mini when I travel abroad and use them for occasional small gallery performances.

The only downside I could see was the EU plug necessitating chopping it off and putting a UK fused plug on all the devices.

But I had waited long enough for a Phantom and Devialet were very easy to cancel and Colette were instant in shipping. I would rather that than still be waiting with my money in someone else's bank

Just shows that one persons minor inconvenience is another's major disaster. What would happen if there was real problem at some stage no doubt we would all find out (with pictures/video) on Facebook.
UK kit - Technics SP10 - Technics EPA-501  - AT33SA - NUC5i3 - W10 - Roonserver - Roon AIR - Devialet 1000 Pro CI - Blue Jeans Speaker Cable (0.5 metre each side) - Magico S5

Spain kit - NUC7i5 - W10  - Roonserver - Roon AIR - Devialet D250 Pro CI - Blue Jeans Speaker Cable - Ergo IX speakers

Messages In This Thread
RE: Delivery waiting time of Phantom - by EvPa - 20-Apr-2015, 15:14
RE: Delivery waiting time of Phantom - by brit - 21-Apr-2015, 17:11
RE: Delivery waiting time of Phantom - by NickB - 28-Apr-2015, 09:08