Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ethernet streaming and occasional white noise on Windows
(11-Apr-2015, 10:45)Confused Wrote: Womaz - in your recent correspondence with Devialet have they given any indication of when this issue will be fixed, or have you just got the "our engineers are working very hard" line?

Thats exactly the line I have got. My own particular argument with them is that if they had told me about these issues I would have kept my old network player. Before I committed to the purchase of the 200 I was in touch with Support and they recommended the AIR facility as the way to progress. So I traded in all of my old gear to go with this. They never mentioned the white noise issue. I also agree that the percentage of people affected by this is way more than what they estimate.

My worry is that they may be focusing on new products, new sakes and more mass market appeal via the phantoms rather than looking to fix the issues affecting Expert line customers. I guess time will tell.

I would not swap my 200 though as it still thrills me every time I use it.
Devialet 200 -- Roon Nucleus-- Sonus Faber Olympica 2 -- Tellurium Q Black Speaker Cables --
Chord Qutest -- Niimbus US5 Pro Headphone amp —HifiMan HEK, Abyss 1266TC
Newcastle upon Tyne, England

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ethernet streaming and occasional white noise on Windows - by Womaz - 11-Apr-2015, 11:13
Chasing AIR's flaws - by Mohmm - 26-Apr-2015, 12:58