Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ethernet streaming and occasional white noise on Windows
Well, each previous version was assumed to be 'in testing' for about a year and still didn't work, so my hopes aren't very high if I'm honest. Also note, they don't appear to have anyone testing in the real world - just internally - and we know how thorough they are...... Actually, I think I might be on to something.... must write to Customer Support and tell them.... Oh, hang on.....

No seriously, I'm genuinely very excited. I'm sure they've realised they took the wrong path, so they've manned up and crewed up, re-written it from scratch with some pros, and have been putting it through its paces in every conceivable network environment up to DSD512, followed by extensive and thoroughly tracked beta testing and bug squashing, and now they're just doing the final packaging up with some nicely updated Apps and release notes, to give us all a special treat for Summer...... Oh, I must have nodded off.... I had such an odd dream....

>>> 1st Place Award: Devialet, last decades most disappointing technology purchase.  <<<

Messages In This Thread
Chasing AIR's flaws - by Mohmm - 26-Apr-2015, 12:58
RE: Ethernet streaming and occasional white noise on Windows - by Hifi_swlon - 23-Apr-2016, 00:22