Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Impulsive Annonymous Club
Thanks for the welcome chaps!

Well its done now!

...and for those that feel the price is somewhat significantly higher in the UK as opposed to Euroland (which is is!), there is nothing stopping you buying from say...france!
OK you get one of those euro-plug thingies, but the unit can be switched (I understand) to UK voltage, and it is only a matter of getting a UK plug or whatever...

Hope I am right!
The downside of course is you don't get to audition before you buy, you won't have the luxury of local support as easily, and of course you have to try to speak in 'schoolboy french' which is a riot!
Mind you Google translate can come to the rescue - but sometimes drops some clangers in translation as I found out!

Hang on! Just had a horrible thought!
I hope it doesn't convert the lyrics in my music to...French? Ahh well...just have to stick to instrumentals then!

Then as I said, I have 7 days to concoct a story that sounds feasible for the wife... although she has lived long enough with me to know when I am embellishing the truth, so I may have to 'come clean' and hope my nadgers stay where they should be. If not, I will be inviting all you guys that sympathise to my funeral! Zero-then!

The next week, I just know I am going to be climbing the walls before I find out if I did the right thing....
Fairford UK area - Devialet 440, Aurender Streamer- Linked to QNAP NAS 453mini - Triangle Signature Deltas, Van Damme Professional Blue Series Studio Grade 2 x 4.0 mm cables, Moon Neo 260D DC Transport, Dell notebook Client linked both ethernet & wifi.

Messages In This Thread
The Impulsive Annonymous Club - by teddlesdee - 23-Apr-2015, 15:35
The Impulsive Annonymous Club - by ledesc - 23-Apr-2015, 16:04
The Impulsive Annonymous Club - by amabrok - 23-Apr-2015, 16:10
RE: The Impulsive Annonymous Club - by teddlesdee - 23-Apr-2015, 16:42
The Impulsive Annonymous Club - by warpeon - 23-Apr-2015, 16:45
The Impulsive Annonymous Club - by hk6230 - 24-Apr-2015, 03:09
The Impulsive Annonymous Club - by amabrok - 24-Apr-2015, 09:31
The Impulsive Annonymous Club - by amabrok - 06-May-2015, 19:42
RE: The Impulsive Annonymous Club - by Mikeeo - 06-May-2015, 20:55
The Impulsive Annonymous Club - by amabrok - 06-May-2015, 21:44