Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Devialet is asking to fill a survey !!
I got an email request.
I have been a very happy Devialet owner for over 3 years until the current problematic 800 update so the survey was not well timed.
Also it was all about "brand" and IMO brand is about the least important criterion when choosing what to buy. It was as disappointing as the marketing video which came out on the web site at the time of Munich show (Class A amps catch fire and all amps have been class D since the 80s amongst other inaccuracies). Pathetic, frankly.

I was, and am, impressed by the Devialet engineering and sound quality. The switch away from being engineering-led this has been very, very unfortunate IMO.

Anyway I filled it in, they now know I am interested in the technology and that "brand" is of absolutely no interest to me...
Devialet Original d'Atelier 44 Core, Job Pre/225, Goldmund PH2, Goldmund Reference/T3f /Ortofon A90, Goldmund Mimesis 36+ & Chord Blu, iMac/Air, Lynx Theta, Tune Audio Anima, Goldmund Epilog 1&2, REL Studio. Dialog, Silver Phantoms, Branch stands, copper cables (mainly).
Oxfordshire

Messages In This Thread
RE: Devialet is asking to fill a survey !! - by f1eng - 27-Jun-2014, 17:44