Poll: Which streaming input sounds best to you?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
USB
35.40%
57 35.40%
AIR WiFi
14.29%
23 14.29%
AIR Ethernet
44.10%
71 44.10%
UPnP
6.21%
10 6.21%
Total 161 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Which streaming input on the Devialet sounds best to you?
Haha, so much has again changed here since March 2016. Smile

Nope sorry, it's practically impossible for me to convert this into numbers. I guess my poor beta engineers brain isn't wired that way (able to convert a subjective experience into an exact number Smile)

I tried once though but I wouldn't take the numbers as absolutes. It's probably best to completely ignore the numbers and just take the order of the items in the list into account. See here: http://devialetchat.com/showthread.php?t...9#pid41669

Also there's too many variables (especially with DIY music servers) to take into account to consider this as a general "truth". It's just my experience, my ears and my system.
PS Audio P3, Shunyata ΞTRON Alpha Digital and HC/Furutech power cables, Paul Hynes SR7EHD-MR4, DIY Roon Server & Roon Endpoint running AudioLinux Headless, Phasure Lush^2 USB cable, Audioquest Diamond RJ/E ethernet, Uptone Audio etherREGEN, Mutec MC-3+ USB, Shunyata ΞTRON Anaconda Digital XLR AES/EBU, Devialet Expert 250 Pro CI, Nordost Tyr Reference LS cables, Von Schweikert VR-5 SE Anniversary Edition, Anti-Mode Dual Core 2.0, JL Audio Fathom F112. More detail here.

The Netherlands

Messages In This Thread
RE: Which streaming input on the Devialet sounds best to you? - by Antoine - 19-Dec-2016, 16:55