Poll: Which streaming input sounds best to you?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
USB
35.40%
57 35.40%
AIR WiFi
14.29%
23 14.29%
AIR Ethernet
44.10%
71 44.10%
UPnP
6.21%
10 6.21%
Total 161 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Which streaming input on the Devialet sounds best to you?
Hi,did ask around about this,Since i also have a S/PDIF out on my digi player like you they did come up with this solution :

DEVIALET answer on this was :The D-Premier offers full Hi-Resolution playback (24bits/192kHz) capabilities on all digital inputs including the optical ones. We recommend using the AES /EBU input whenever possible, as it is the most insensitive to long connecting cables or electro-magnetic disturbances. It is important to use a genuine 110Ω digital cable

Logitech grounder Sean Adams when i did ask him about the digital out on the transporter :AES/EBU is a defective technology, use coax S/PDIF instead Smile

DEVIALET answer : As hybrid cables are hard to find on the market, I would suggest taking a genuine 75 Ohm digital cable (RCA to RCA) and modify one end to fit a male XLR plug

And so i did

cid:C7B6AC3D-FA81-462B-A393-4F7C5291C837@Inteno
Roon Nuceleus + Core/Tidal > Rood Ready wired ethernet > Keces P8 LPS > EtherRegan switch > D250 PRO > Sonus Faber Cremona M
Nordost Frey 2 Power cable - Blue Jeans Speaker Cables - Audioquest Diamond and Supra cat8 ethernet cables
Other: Ipad air with ROON Control / Pro Ject ground base - ISO Acoustics Orea - Herbie Tenderfoots 
"and those who were seen dancing were thougt to be insane by those who could not hear the music"

"and those who were seen dancing were thougt to be insane by those who could not hear the music"

Messages In This Thread
RE: Which streaming input on the Devialet sounds best to you? - by Petter - 28-May-2014, 20:47