Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What album are you listening tonight?
(29-Sep-2017, 13:35)Axel Wrote: David Gilmour-Live At Pompeii. Tidal stream, and the BluRay for later.
I saw this at our local cinema a couple of weeks ago and it was utterly fantastic!
All India Radio-The SilentSurf. Tidal stream.

Project Eperience X Pack with Ortofon Rondo Red MC, Oppo BDP 105D, 2 x Sonos Connect, QNAP HS251+ NAS with 2 X 6TB Western Digital Red, Mac 5K 32GB running Lifetime Roon, iPad Pro 12.9" for remote control.  Etalon Ethernet Isolator, Devialet 440 Pro CI, Sonus faber Olympica ll with Isoacoustics Gaia ll feet, Auralic Taurus Mkll headphone amp.Denon AH-D5000, Sennheiser HD600 and HD800 with Cardas cable,  Van Den Hul The First Ultimate and Crystal interconnects, Furutech power cables, GSP Audio Spatia speaker cable.
South Coast England
"Live at Pompeii"
Hello, the film has already impressed. But only the film, with the music I prefer to stay with the original recordings of 1972 Rolleyes
Aavik U-280 / Audio Physic Cardeas / Melco N1ZS + D100 / Melco Switch S100 / KECES P8 Dual / Transparent Audio PowerWave X / Cable: Audioquest, Shunyata, Transparent, Ansuz Digitalz A2 Ethernet, USB
Remote: iPad-Pro
Roon Nucleus+(B), Lifetime / Qobuz Studio Sublime                                                                                                          
Germany / Bavaria
Robben Ford-The Official Bootleg. Tidal stream.

Project Eperience X Pack with Ortofon Rondo Red MC, Oppo BDP 105D, 2 x Sonos Connect, QNAP HS251+ NAS with 2 X 6TB Western Digital Red, Mac 5K 32GB running Lifetime Roon, iPad Pro 12.9" for remote control.  Etalon Ethernet Isolator, Devialet 440 Pro CI, Sonus faber Olympica ll with Isoacoustics Gaia ll feet, Auralic Taurus Mkll headphone amp.Denon AH-D5000, Sennheiser HD600 and HD800 with Cardas cable,  Van Den Hul The First Ultimate and Crystal interconnects, Furutech power cables, GSP Audio Spatia speaker cable.
South Coast England
(01-Oct-2017, 10:14)K4680 Wrote: "Live at Pompeii"
Hello, the film has already impressed. But only the film, with the music I prefer to stay with the original recordings of 1972 Rolleyes

Sorry, only just seen this.
The Floyd gig at Pompeii! I’ve had it for years and it’s always been one I go back to.

South Coast England
(06-Oct-2017, 12:50)Axel Wrote:
(01-Oct-2017, 10:14)K4680 Wrote: "Live at Pompeii"

Sorry, only just seen this.
The Floyd gig at Pompeii! I’ve had it for years and it’s always been one I go back to.
Hi Axel, so I see that synonymous Shy
Aavik U-280 / Audio Physic Cardeas / Melco N1ZS + D100 / Melco Switch S100 / KECES P8 Dual / Transparent Audio PowerWave X / Cable: Audioquest, Shunyata, Transparent, Ansuz Digitalz A2 Ethernet, USB
Germany / Bavaria

Devialet 200 -- Roon Nucleus-- Sonus Faber Olympica 2 -- Tellurium Q Black Speaker Cables --
Chord Qutest -- Niimbus US5 Pro Headphone amp —HifiMan HEK, Abyss 1266TC
Newcastle upon Tyne, England
Blues!

[Image: 51cq4JvLQ9L.jpg]

And a glas of Lagavulin Distillers Edition - what more do you realy need ?
Devialet 440pro CI - TAD CE-1
Antipodes K50 G4
Bauer Audio DPS3 iT, Colibri XGW Stradivarius
StSt Motus II DQ, Sorane SA-1.2, DRT XV-1s
Germany
(13-Oct-2017, 22:58)tom539 Wrote: Blues!

[Image: 51cq4JvLQ9L.jpg]

And a glas of Lagavulin Distillers Edition - what more do you realy need ?

Hello Tom, would also fit well! Shy

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Germany / Bavaria
A bit quiet here lately!  So...

Sass Jordan "Rats" (CD rip)

[Image: 71pSahX08fL._SY355_.jpg]

No-nonsense, guitar-based rock, with a bit of blues and funk here and there.  Sass has a great voice!
Roon (Mac Mini), Wilson Benesch Full Circle, Expert 1000 Pro CI, Kaiser Chiara
Warwickshire, UK